Monday, April 19, 2010

Etsy...Bitsy Spider...


Well, so far so good. I really am liking Etsy. It seems to be really user friendly and there is a ton of great information out there on how to make your shop a success. We haven't yet sold anything but we are building up our inventory and we do have great quality fabric so we just need to get our name out there. Its the whole wait thing..Grrr....
Well, anyway, this is a table topper that my sister made that is for sale ($32.00 at Etsy our shop link is on the top right hand side of the page or you can just search for CrazyQuilters on Etsy). It is totally amazing what you can make with a charm pack. For those who don't know what a charm pack is it is a package of pre-cut 5 inch squares that are all of the same fabric line. This table topper came from the Moda Gobble, Gobble! fabric line. My sister loves the pumpkins and the fun fall colors. I love how easy they are to put together and it looks like you worked really hard.
There are so many patterns that can be made with a group of varying colored squares. Around the world is one that when you get it done it looks wonderful and it really doesn't take too much brain power, which by the end of the day with my little man I really don't have that much left.
My next post is going to be about recreating a baby quilt from 28 years ago.
Till then,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment